YOU CAN LEAVE ME COMMENTS ABOUT MY PICTURES!!!

You can click on any of my pictures to make them larger so you can see them better!

If you click on "Comments" at the bottom of each set of my pictures, you can leave me a comment. I like to read your comments, so please write to me!

Go to the bottom of the set of pictures you want to comment about and click on the "comments".

Type your message in the big box.

Go down below the big box and "check" the "anonymous" box

Then click on the orange "publish" button. Make sure you tell me who you are when you write your message!!





LEAVE ME SOME
COMMENTS PLEASE!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Family and friends and Critters!

Here is Grammy Daniels Timmy and me in our new house at Christmas


Here I am opening my new computer that Santa brought me!

This is not a "critter", this is Timmy with my goofy glasses.


This picture was taken in the Fall. We have a BUNCH of wild turkeys here.


I just took this picture of the deer from our new back porch... we usually have about 8 to 10 deer that visit us every day.

Here is Grammy Daniels laying on my bed in my new room watching "Price is Right" with me.



Here is a picture of Timmy my brother working on the computer in our new house.


This is a picture of Pastor and Mom in our new kitchen.

No comments: